Saturday, January 29, 2011

BBL updates

In case you didn't hear, it is official, I won the male Brazil Butt Lift Million Dollar Body competition for 2011! I am going to Los Angeles on an all expenses paid trip to the Coach Summit! I am beyond excited, but don't think for a second that this is the end of my transformation. I am working just as hard now through Bum Bum, and High and Tight, Tummy Tuck, and Cardio Axe workouts with Leandro Carvalho. I plan to keep up the hard work until I am fully ripped, then go on to the next program which I am pretty sure is going to be RevAbs. I have been looking for an ab program that focuses on Capoeira moves, and I think this is the one that is going to push me where I want to go. I love the Capoeira moves in the Bum Bum workout, and want to continue on that path. Summit is in June, and I plan to be in the best shape of my life! Stay tuned here for my progression pics, and contact me directly if you would like any information, or support.

Check out this cool new video that I stumbled on. If any of you are on the fence about Shakeology, watch this!


No comments:

Post a Comment