Friday, January 7, 2011

Brazil Butt Lift for 2011

I received the Brazil Butt Lift, and am super stoked with the amount of workouts and material included in the package! I am more motivated than ever now that I measured myself, and found that I put on 2 inches around my waist over the holidays. OUCH! The odd thing is that my 32" Levis still fit, but apparently, I am hanging over the top which happened slowly over time, and I didn't really notice until I took the tape measure to the real problem area.

The great news is that the workouts so far are super entertaining, and go by fast because unlike the Shakeology workouts, there is no resting. The basic techniques are all covered in the Basics which goes through proper form and alignment. This means that during the actual workouts, there is no waiting for demonstrations. To me this is a very efficient method.


Here is my day 2 picture:

January 7th 2011
(censored)

I will post more pictures as my butt and abs improve. Wish me luck, and click like on my facebook coach page.

No comments:

Post a Comment