Saturday, January 29, 2011

Product feature: Arnica Montana

I was just reading Carl Daikeler's blog post http://carldaikeler.blogspot.com/
and wanted to post about my setback last week. I am a firm believer in no pain no gain when it comes to fitness, and all areas of life, but sometimes the pain is way to intense to work through. I had some back and shoulder pain that was so extreme that I was unable to sleep without taking Advil, and was also having some problems functioning at work without severe pain. I was considering getting acupuncture, and was searching for an acupuncturist - I have an amazing one, but she is located in Hood River, which is 60 miles from Portland where I live now. A co-worker of mine mentioned to me that I should try Arnica.

It was an interesting suggestion because I had taken Arnica in the past with great results for sports injuries.  Somehow over the years I had gotten out of the habit of having it around.  This time it was life saver.   I have never had such a great response

The next day, I was still in a lot of pain, and went to the store and bought some, and started taking it right away. The dose is 5 pellets 3 times a day for 3 days. By the end of day one I was already feeling results. Coupled with rest, the Arnica Montana after 3 days completely cured my injury. No more Ibuprofen, and no more resting during workout time! Back to BBL, WOWY everyday, and hello NO PAIN! I just had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment