Monday, January 10, 2011

Brazil Butt Lift Axe Cardio workout

OK, I just completed the Axe Cardio workout.  It was one of the best workouts I have done.  It is super motivating, with full on afro-brazilian dance moves to keep the heart rate up, plus keep the mind engaged with actual combinations and great choreography!   This is most likely going to be featured in my upcoming Fit Club in SE Portland.  Stay tuned here and on Facebook for more info on this FREE weekly event which will be starting this winter.  Location and time to be advised.  Please contact me if you are interested in promoting this event, or if you have a time slot preference.  Right now, I am considering Saturday from 11-noon any and all feedback is appreciated.  Fit Club is a way to get people a taste of the Beachbody energy and products.

Check out this video, and click on the click to lift button if you want to take advantage of this amazing product! Also, please visit my Facebook community page, and click like!

No comments:

Post a Comment