Saturday, January 8, 2011

More info on Brazil Butt Lift and Super Saturday event in Vancouver, WA

Yesterday was day 2 of Brazil Butt lift, and I did the Tummy Tuck. It was grueling, but rewarding. I love how it does not stop. I was quite quickly and literally in a pool of my own sweat on the floor! It makes the Shakeology workout seem like a breeze! The best part of the Brazil Butt Lift is that during the workout it will cut between the studio where there are 8 or so people working out including some super ripped shirtless guys to the beach where there are also 8 or so people working out in BRAZIL on the BEACH in the SUN with swaying palm trees. How inspirational is that? Well for me, it makes all the difference. Thank you Beachbody and Leandro Carvalho for not penny pinching, and keeping us motivated because it SERIOUSLY works! I recommend this workout program to anyone who wants some serious cardio with their ab and butt routine. It is killer, and the time went by insanely fast with my heart rate at that level! Keep in mind, this is just one of the many workouts included in this value package.


Today new coach Beto Guimaraes and I attended the Super Saturday event in Vancouver. Thank you Jessica and Aaron for putting on a great motivational event. We both really enjoyed it. Carl Daikeler, Beachbody CEO, announced on Twitter earlier today that Beachbody is now 50,000 coaches strong! Pretty impressive news to start the day! At the event there were a couple Diamond coach speakers who were awesome in that they described how the Game Plan actually worked for them, and that over time, consistent baby steps really do create your business. For me, this was the best part of the presentation.

After that there was a long video which included Carl, and 3 other execs from Beachbody. They touched on some impressive commission payout figures for 2010 which I won't share on here, but contact me if you would like the numbers. They are forecasting 2011 to be even better! After that was a very long segment about new success club promotions for 2011 which frankly went over my head since I didn't really understand all the terminology. One promo I did get is that if coaches sign up 2 new coaches in January, they get a very cool exclusive "End The Trend" T shirt. The next segment was regarding fit clubs which I found very helpful, and there was a cool segment on the corporate Summit meeting which by the way is forecast to sell out by the end of February this year.

Another piece of news that was interesting to me is that last year's Summit workouts with 1500 participants are now edited, and will be available to club members online! I had predicted that this would be the next element of club membership, and now it is here! I just wonder if it will be mobile friendly. I don't think I am the only one that would like to workout traveling, and don't always want to travel with a bulky laptop. Now that over 50% of all Social Media interaction takes place on mobile devices, isn't it time that we workout with our smart phones?

Overall, it was a motivating and inspiring event, and I am definitely glad that I attended. Thanks to all involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment